Colorful Trails of the Southwest End Santa Fe
07/10/2021 through 03/14/2024
07/10/2021 through 03/26/2024
Colorful Trails Of The Southwest End Santa Fe
On this Southwest USA tour, each day is a cultural and natural adventure. You’ll stay inside Grand Canyon National Park, explore ancient Puebloan cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde National Park and natural arches near Moab, and ride a 4×4 through Monument Valley’s landscapes with a member of the Navajo Nation.
- Explore the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Taos Pueblo and Santa Fe with a Local Specialist
- Visit Scottsdale, Grand Canyon National Park, Monument Valley, Mesa Verde, Arches National Park, Moab, Durango, Taos and Santa Fe
- Scenic Drive through Sedona’s Red Rock Country, Oak Creek Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park’s Desert Scenic Drive, Monument Valley Tribal Park, Trail of the Ancients National Scenic Byway and the High Road Scenic Byway from Taos to Santa Fe
- Connect with Locals Enjoy a hosted BMG dinner at Canyon Steak and Waffle hosted by Shawn Welch. She worked as a server for many years before purchasing her own old-style diner.Enjoy an outdoor BBQ cookout prepared by a Navajo surrounded by buttes and mesas in their sacred lands at the Monument Valley Tribal Park.Enjoy Spanish culinary and a passionate performance of music and dance celebrating the Spanish heritage of Santa Fe.
- Dive Into Culture Board a 4×4 vehicle and navigate the iconic red valley landscape guided by a member of the Navajo Nation and Local Specialist.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Stephanie runs a Non-profit organization Entre Flamencos that teaches the art of Flamenco to disadvantaged children in her community.
- Stays With Stories Stay at The Strater Hotel, adorned with beautiful handcrafted woodwork, housing the largest collection of American Victorian walnut antiques. It’s Durango’s Historic Landmark Hotel, showcasing stories of the old west and mining times.
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 2 Be My Guests
- 9 Breakfasts
First class travel Highlights
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Welcome to Phoenix and Scottsdale
See The Red Rocks Of Sedona
Take In The Sights Of The Grand Canyon
Take A Scenic Drive To Canyonlands National Park
Admire The Landscape Of Arches National Park
Discover The History Of Mesa Verde
Dive Into Durango
Unlock The Legacy Of The Pueblo
Taste The Unique Culture Of Santa Fe
End Your Journey In Santa Fe
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us